As part of my ongoing celebration for my 30th birthday, I am highlighting some popular songs from throughout my years. Songs were picked based off of a list of Grammy award winners and Billboard Top 100. Then, I chose my favorites to highlight.
- Jars of Clay If I Left the Zoo — Love old Jars of Clay.
- Silverchair “Anthem for the Year 2000″ — I graduated high school in 2000. This was my friend’s and I’s unofficial song.
- Vertical Horizon “Everything You Want” — Obsessed with this song during the summer.
- Matchbox Twenty “Bent” — I really really liked Matchbox Twenty for a while there… and I got to see them in concert this year.
- No Doubt “Ex Girlfriend” — I think my favorite No Doubt song, although Tragic Kingdom is the best album.