Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
1. Go to 5 concerts (1/5) — Free tickets to see Live 105’s Not So Silent Night featuring Grouplove, M83, Tegan and Sara, Passion Pit, and The Killers. Merry Christmas to me!
9. See 101 new movies (91/101)
- The Dictator — Had a few funny parts, but the rest was so-so
- Love, Wedding, Marriage — Pretty subpar romantic comedy…
- 21 Jump Street — Way funnier than I thought it would be
- Our Idiot Brother — Not as bad as everyone said, but I do love me some Paul Rudd
- 12 Dates of Christmas — ABC Family cheesy awesomeness
- The Game — Fincher’s second film. Really good mind bender.
- The Hobbit — In IMAX 3D! Holy Crap! Amazing!
- 119. Blade Runner — Always a great science fiction movie.
24. Keep a journal for this project
28. Blog 1001 times — 50 this time period (709/1001)
32. Finish 30 reading challenges (25/30)
- Telling Tales
- Science Fiction
- What’s in a Name 6
- Back to the Classics
- Mixing It Up
- 2012 Goodreads Challenge
- Historical Fiction
37. Pass 250,000 pages read for my 1,000,000 pages challenge (109,486/250,000)