Timeline: 1st June 2011 ~ 30th Sept 2011. Only books started on June 1st count towards this challenge.
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. 4 months, 8 books – that’s doable, right? Or if you want to push yourself further, double it to 16!!
3. Any book format counts except audiobooks.
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
6. If you decide to participate in this challenge with me, please use the link I have set up below with the button to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun. Also, be sure to create a post telling others with a link back to this post so others can join in.
• Historical Romance
• Paranormal Romance
• Science Fiction Romance
• Contemporary Romance
• Romantic Suspense
• Western Romance
• Fantasy Romance
• GLBT Romance
Why not? I like romance and was feeling a bit stale with my reading challenges. This one is shorter and something I read, but don’t really have another place to put it. (yeah I know I have a Contemporary Romance challenge, but I only have one book left. And that challenge is “Contemporary” with no paranormal elements). I decided that I was going to try for 8 books in three genres. 24 books total!
1. The Lightkeeper’s Ball – Colleen Coble
1. Lady X’s Cowboy – zoe Archer
2. Greece – Melanie Panagiotopoulos
3. Passionate Pleasures – Beatrice Small
4. Forbidden Pleasures – Beatrice Small
5. Love Finds You in Holiday, FL – Sandra Bricker
6. Love Finds You in Snowball, Arkansas – Sandra Bricker
7. Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska – Loree Lough
8. Washington – Wanda Brunstetter and Lauraine Snelling
Wish me luck! and join in the challenge!