Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? — I believe in the concept of evil. Not necessarily the Christian entity of the devil.
2. What’s your favorite nickname that you’re called? — TFrances. Hey that’s my WordPress name.
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you? — Dump them immediately. If they’re cheating, obviously something was very wrong in the relationship. Cheating is a violation of trust. Unless you are part of a couple that practices an open relationship. I would never do that, but I don’t ban others for making that choice.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie? — All the freaking time. I just saw Harry Potter last night and started bawling when Snape died. I loved Snape. And I cried more when we saw his memories through the pensive. And again when Harry used the resurrection stone. And when I saw George dead. Pretty much the last 30 minutes of the movie I was crying.
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status? — I do have “a ball & chain.” We are doing great, thanks for asking.
6. Who do you got to for advice? — No one currently
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you? — Probably the week before I moved, so three weeks ago.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online? — Hmmm… do blog comments count? If so, then about two weeks ago.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? If I ever get married, I would love to go to Europe. Any part really. It’s all amazing.