2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You’re current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about? — Yes. There is one person that I just cannot think fondly of at all. Just one.
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”? — Just a few hours. I start breaking out in hives if I don’t have my phone close by. It’s pretty funny considering it’s a crappy phone and hardly anyone calls me. I guess it just makes me feel safe and connected. And no, it’s not a smart phone.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? — No. There are some acts where the person forfeits a second chance.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they’re alive.) — I guess my mom. I do it often. Harder now that I live 700 miles from her.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend. — A very bad kisser, even thought supposedly he had some experience doing it. Ugh!
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you? — I don’t think so. But then again, I’m not FB friends with all my exes.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned? –I’m sorry to say it was a book. I felt awful, but the person moved away and I lost contact. So I kept the book until I found someone who would love reading it and then passed it along.
9. Who is someone famous that you’ve met? — Heather Headley, star of Broadway (Aida and The Lion King). She lived in my hometown when she was in school. I’m a few years behind her, but it was still cool to meet her after seeing Aida in NYC on my senior year Spring Break trip. Very cool and down to earth person!