1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing? — Yes I admit it. Won’t tell you who though…
2. What was your favorite vacation ever? — High school senior year spring break trip to NYC with my two besties! Three 18-year-olds in NYC for a week = amazing tme.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what’s going on before it happens? — I absolutely love surprises. Unfortunately it seems like the only surprises I’ve been getting lately are the bad ones.
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK. — For class. I’m definitely not ever going to be a poet, I’m horrible. I’m much better at short prose.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? — Does a magazine count? I get a magazine and bills, that’s it.
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don’t count. — Hmmm… tough question. Can I say Josh?
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don’t own one, do you think you will one day? — No pet currently. At some point, I’m sure Josh and I will get a dog, but not right now.
8. It’s Friday afternoon and you’re planning your weekend. What’s on your agenda on a hot August night? — Dinner and a movie?
9. What’s your worst nervous habit? — Losing the ability to correctly pronounce words.