And…here we go!
1. How in the world did I have all these boxes in my old room. I swear it multiplied on the trip over.
2. Rows of corn in front of me.
3. Life’s like a cloud, ever moving and changing shape.
4. What I wouldn’t give for a handmade picnic lunch.
5. Borders closing its doors next week. That was where we used to buy books.
6. Nowhere yet: I think of as “our place”. We need to find one pronto.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on Trueblood, tomorrow my plans include nothing so far, maybe baking some chocolate chip cookies and Sunday, I want to finished my readathon strong!