Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to my list…
What I Did This Week
22. Keep a journal for this project — Obviously an ongoing goal. I got a beautiful black soft cover journal to use. I am determined to journal at least a bit each day.
6. See all of IMDB’s Top 250 movies (2/250)
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind — Adore Miyazaki films and this one was stunning. Not Howl’s Moving Castle stunning, but still pretty amazing.
- Star Trek (2009) — Read my review
11. Watch 10 foreign films (1/10)
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (Japanese)
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
What I Plan to Do Next Week
Obviously I am going to continue all the ongoing goals listed above. More movies, journaling, and reading… heaven! I also want to start finalizing the monthly goals so I can have a plan. I always feel beter if I have a good game plan.
None — I wanted a breather month to organize and plan. I do love my lists!
3 / 101