Late start to the readathon. I overslept!!! Oh well, got started a bit ago. This is my first check-in.
1)Where are you reading from today? Trying to first finish Brave New World that I started two days ago. It’s a reread, but I haven’t revisisted it in awhile.
2)Three random facts about me… I love pickles, have a fear of clowns (and really anything human like but not human), and hate my first name (hence the moniker TFrances).
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Too many… 13. I know I won’t get to all, but it’s nice to have options.
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Just to read as much as I can. Hopefully J keeps himself occupied.
Number of books I’ve read: 0
Total number of books I’ve read: 0
Pages Read: 28
Total Pages Read: 28
Time Read: 21 minutes
Total Time Read: 21 minutes
- Read 3 books
- Read at least one Net Galley book
- Review all books read
- Participate in mini challenge
My TBR pile:
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Boys: Vol. 6
- Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Penelope’s Daughter by Lauren Corona
- Night World Vol. 1 by L.J. Smith
- Night World Vol. 2 by L.J. Smith
- Night World Vol. 3 by L.J. Smith
- Changeless by Gail Carriger
- Blameless by Gail Carriger
- Heartless by Gail Carriger
- Jack of Fables: Turning Pages
- Jack of Fables: The Bad Prince