Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
22. Keep a journal for this project — Obviously an ongoing goal. I got a beautiful black soft cover journal to use. I am determined to journal at least a bit each day.
19. Blog 1001 times — 15 posts for the last two weeks (99/1001)
32. Read my height in books — This week’s height: 2 in (21.5/68 in.)
31. Finish 30 reading challenges (5/30)
15. See 101 new movies (2/101)
- Attack the Block — awesome British film involving kids from the projects and an alien invasion. A must see! And Nick Frost has a small part!
20. Complete NaNoWriMo — still working on it
33. Bookcross 20 books — I sent out 10 books toward my goal (10/20)
37. Pass 250,000 pages read for my 1,000,000 pages challenge — At the end of October, I passed the 50,000 pages mark. I am officially 1/5 of the way done! (50,789/250,000)
55. Try 30 new recipes (5/30)
- Roasted Chicken, Leeks, and Apples — not the greatest, but I might try it again to tweak
66. Save $5 for every task completed ($20)
72. Complete “50 Questions that Free Your Mind” (10/50) — Questions #6-10
82. Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11, 2011 — I would tell you what i wished, but then it wouldn’t come true!
What I Plan to Do Next Week
More of the same. Plus I want to start on my homemade Christmas cards and inspiration quotes. (reposted — I never got around to this last week, so I’m going to try again, again. I feel like I’m repeating, but everything got so crazy these past weeks, I didn’t get much else down.)
Still trying to pound out some chapters for NaNoWriMo. I feel like I’m failing, but I keep at it a bit at a time.
4 / 101