Books Read and Reviewed (7 books)
- Blameless by Gail Carriger
- Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell
- The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall
- Fables: Arabian Nights (and Days)
- Heartless by Gail Carriger
- The Queen’s Dollmaker by Christine Trent
- The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
1,000,000 Page Goal
Monthly Total: 2600 pages
Pages Remaining: 946,611 pages
Peter and Max: A Fables Novel by Bill Willingham and Steve Leialoha — I adore the Fables comic series and this novel is just as good… Can’t wait to finish it! Now if only I could find the time.
Books Won (1)
Switched by Amanda Hocking from LibraryThing
Books I Gave Up On (0)
It was a good selection of books. All 7 of my attempted reads were good enough to finish.
Challenges Completed (1)
This month was a dismal failure. I got so busy at work, at home, and traveling that I just didn’t get much read. I’ve been averaging 15 books a month, so 7 is bad. I have about 30 books to read for December if I’m going to finish my main reading challenges. I have given up completely on three of them, but I really want to cross the finish line for the others. Hopefully! I have some reading time blocked out in December so I can tackle some of those.
Other than that, November was a full month. I got most of my Christmas cards made. That’s right, I’m making homemade Christmas cards this year. I had a great Stampin’ Up class with some new ideas to try out. But the big event was traveling back to Indiana for Thanksgiving. I finished a book on the plane going there and a book on the plane coming back. The rest of the time was spent hanging with my boys, friends, and family. We had packed days with activities and reconnecting with friends. I was a bit disappointed with some of the people I thought were friends. But I did get to see many others and we had a great time.
Next Month’s TBR
- ~7 Fables volumes
- Contact by Carl Sagan
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- Boneshaker and Dreadnought by Cherie Priest
- Heart of Iron by Ekaterine Sedia
- The Girl from Jungchow by Kate Furnivall
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- The Dress Lodger by Holman