Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
22. Keep a journal for this project — Obviously an ongoing goal. I got a beautiful black soft cover journal to use. I am determined to journal at least a bit each day.
19. Blog 1001 times — 7 posts for the last three weeks (121/1001)
32. Read my height in books — This week’s height: 4 in (30.5/68 in.)
15. See 101 new movies (12/101)
- Conan the Barbarian — As ridiculously cheesy as I thought it would be, but J loves the series.
- The Trip — Steve Coogan playing uber Steve Coogan… Amazing! The best part was all the little conversations while driving.
- Very Bad Things — J couldn’t believe that I’d never seen this movie. It was so over the top crazy, and I loved it.
- Mission Impossible 4 — We got free tickets to a preview. It was good for a Mission Impossible movie.
- Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows — We love us some Sherlock, Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, and Guy Ritchie. Amazing!
- Gem-X Cops — J bought this incredibly cheesy, messed up movie because its sequel has a blond Paul Rudd… and the best part, it has horrible dubbing from Cantonese.
- Monte Carlo — Silly teen flick.
- Fright Night — Remake was just as B movie as the original. I was loving it.
37. Pass 250,000 pages read for my 1,000,000 pages challenge — (55,636/250,000)
55. Try 30 new recipes (8/30)
- Moroccan Chicken — Not as much flavor as I would have liked
- Broccoli Chicken Pesto Penne — Definitely a keeper
76. Make 100 homemade cards (100/100)
96. See the opera, orchestra, or theatre production — J and I saw the Aspen Sante Fe performance of The Nutcracker
31. Finish 30 reading challenges (7/30)
- 2011 — Finally finished it; took me long enough though.
- Fables — Love this series, repeating this for next year.
What I Plan to Do Next Week
I really need to start my quote page and work on my random tasks. And the boys and I are going to build a gingerbread house.
January’s task is to watch all of the James Bond movies. We have 22 movies to watch this month. I really think we can do it.
6 / 101