Run’s January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie’s blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The “Fun Size” YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
I am going to shoot for the “Mini” level of 12 books. I am enjoying young adult, but need to vary my reading, so no 100 YA novel commitments.
My TBR List:
- The Hunger Games — Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1) (2009)
- Catching Fire — Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #2) (2009)
- Mockingjay — Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #3) (2010)
- A Great and Terrible Beauty — Libba Bray (2005)
- Rebel Angels — Libba Bray (2006)
- A Sweet Far Thing — Bray (2009)
- City of Bones — Cassandra Clare (2008)
- City of Ash — Cassandra Clare (2009)
- City of Glass — Cassandra Clare (2010
- The Golden Compass — Philip Pullman (1995)
- The Subtle Knife — Philip Pullman (1997)
- The Amber Spyglass — Philip Pullman (2000)