Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
This week’s Top Ten is “Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book.” This is a bit of a difficult topic. I have a few authors that I’ve read everything they’ve written. A part of me wishes they would write another, but another part of me is satisfied.
1. Jane Austen — Not that I want a ton of new novels, but enough time for her to finish the books she started before her death.
2. Douglas Adams — I know, another dead author. But I love his books so much, it would be nice to see another one.
3. Lewis Carroll — (I think I should rename this “Dead Authors I wish Would Write Another Book”) I loved Alice and Through the Looking Glass. I would love to see another book in the same universe.
4. Gail Carriger — I know Timeless is being released, but I already want more!
5. David Moody — His Autumn series is phenomenal. I want more, more, more!