- Books Read: .3
- Total Books Read: 5.7
- Pages Read: 113
- Total Pages Read: 1775
- Time Read: 30 minutes
- Total Time Read: 16 hours 16 minutes
- #todayinsixwords: Too distracted to read much today.
- Read at least 5 books √
- Read my required (for readalongs) sections of Gatsby and Midsummer √
- Review all books read √
- Participate in at least 2 mini challenges√
- Read at least 2 hours a day √
My TBR pile:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Lost in Austen by Emma Campbell Webster
- Hatter M Vol. 1 (current read)
- Hatter M Vol. 2
- Hatter M Vol. 3
Brains: A Zombie Memoir by Robin Becker Fables: Rose Red
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry by Brian Sibley
A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Shakespeare (Act II) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Pages46-90)
Overall I did very well this readathon. I read 5 complete books, plus sections of Gatsby, Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Hatter M Volume 1. I thought I would get a lot of reading done over this weekend, but it turns out I was mistaken. Being at home, I became very distracted with house chores and movies and television. Turns out I read most of my hours at work during lunch time and right when I got home.
I did have fun completing a few of the mini challenges and reading others’ updates. Can’t wait until the next Bout of Books.