- Books Read Today: .7
- Total Books Read: 2.4
- Pages Read Today: 279
- Total Pages Read: 860
- Time Read Today: 2 hours 38 minutes
- Total Time Read: 8 hours 55 minutes
- Comments: Completely engrossed in the world of Autumn.
- Read 5 books
- Review all books read
- Finish The Great Gatsby and A Midsummer Night’s Dream readalongs
- Get back on Twitter to tweet my progress (@TFrances)
- Read at least 2 library books (and return them, but not check any new out)
- HP Film Wizardry (library book)
- The Great Gatsby
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- The Magician King
- Autumn: Disintegration (library book) — Current read
- Lost in Austen
- Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children
- Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Manga version (library book)
A Lady Never Tells
- A Gentleman Always Remembers
- An Affair without End
Mini-Mini Challenge: Paragraph
- Take your current read and pick one sentence from three of the following pages: page 1, page 77, page 179, page 255, page 360, or one from the 5th page from the end
- Take the three sentences and make them into a short paragraph. If it makes sense as is, fine. If not, you can add your own words or sentences to make it romantic, funny, scary…whatever.
- Be sure to bold and/or italicize the original text from the book or, if you leave it in the comments, put quotes around the original text.
My current read is Autumn: Disintegration… here goes:
“I found her a couple of days later when she’d just started to move,” he said. Jas almost allowed himself to think about the body of the child again before he struck the match; almost, but not quite. “The bodies are falling apart. They’re going to be become less of a problem, not more,” Ginnie said, helped herself to more food.