Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
9. See 101 new movies (27/101)
- Journey 2: The Mysterious Island — Impromtu movie while in Philadelphia. The boys loved it and I actually enjoyed it. A fun little adventure.
- Sleeping Beauty — Not the Disney version. The art house indie version. I just didn’t get it and was bored for most of the movie. It helped that I was packing while watching.
- Take Me Home Tonight — Typical boy obsessed over girl in high school, meets again years later. Although having this movie set in the early 80s was a bit of a treat.
- Titanic — The ABC mini series that just aired. You could definitely tell that it was written by Julian Fellowes (Downton Abbey). It was definitely Downton on a sinking ship. Entertaining, but nothing that I would want to own.
24. Keep a journal for this project
26. Keep a “Six Words to Describe the Day” journal for 6 months — Ongoing
28. Blog 1001 times — 25 posts this period (322/1001)
33. Read my height in books — 4 inches this period (46/68in.)
65. Save $5 for every task completed — $10 for these weeks ($45)
85. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast — We stayed at one in the Philadelphia area during our Spring Break trip.
96. Visit 5 museums (5/5) — all visisted on our Spring Break road trip
- Carnegie Mellon Museum of Naturla History — my favorite from the trip
- Franklin Institute
- National Museum of the Air Force
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater
What I Plan to Do Next Week
Not much as we are in the process of moving. I will still be doing my journal and possibly some reading.
My day in 6 words. Ongoing for the next five months.