As part of my ongoing celebration for my 30th birthday, I am highlighting some popular songs from throughout my years. Songs were picked based off of a list of Grammy award winners and Billboard Top 100. Then, I chose my favorites to highlight.
- Nickel Creek “This Side” — I have a little place in my heart for Nickel Creek. Their bluegrass, lovely lyrical music just puts me in a good mood whenever I listen. I own all their records and solo projects.
- Dave Matthews Band “Grey Street” — Another favorite band. This is hands down my favorite song from them.
- No Doubt “Hey Baby” — Long time fan of No Doubt. Great fun song.
- The Calling “Wherever You Will Go” — More of a one hit wonder, but it’s still a great song.
- Dixie Chicks “Long Time Gone” — The forgotten Dixie Chicks album? But still a great one.