Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
A great topic for this week! While having tons of book blogs, my GoogleReader does have some choice nonbook blogs buried in there. Check them out…
1. The Mary Sue:A Guide to Girl Geek Culture — must have for those geeky women out there
2. WWdN: In Exile — Wil Wheaton’s uber geeky life blog. I am so in love with this man! (Don’t worry J, he’s married)
3. GeekMom — Something for every geeky mom out there.
4. Failbook — Must read for a chuckle and sometimes a gasp and even a facepalm.
5. Cake Wrecks — The Ultimate in Decoration Disasters. My favorites are still the carrot jockey cakes.
6. xkcd — Sometimes uber geeky, always hilarious.
7. Savage Chickens — Cartoons on post it notes. Zombie chickens…
8. Loop Looks — Style blog from regular girl from Chicago. I love that she shops at many of the stores that I do. Practical style advice.
9. A Cup of Jo — Blogger, mother, and wife living in Manhattan. She always finds the coolest products.
10. A Turtle’s Life for Me — Definitely got some future craft project ideas from here.
… This Week for Dinner — Great easy recipes and meal plan ideas.
… Neatorama — Round up of cool things, pictures, geeky news.