I found this wonderful meme idea on Ruby Bastille. I thought it would be a great way to share my life with my readers. This week’s thankfulness…
1) Almond Cappunccinos — I routinely go to the Bean Scene Cafe about 1 1/2 blocks from the apartment. And because of the temps, I usually order an iced mocha. Only today I ordered a hot almond cappuccino and it was delicious! I think I found my new fave drink.
2) My new iPad — J bought me an iPad! And I’ve already downloaded my apps and few books. I’ve even read one already (Anna Dressed in Blood). And today I took it to the coffeehouse instead of my MacBook Air (not that the computer isn’t light). Loving the small size!
3) Stargate Atlantis — J got me hooked on Stargate SGU and now we’ve moved onto Atlantis. I really really like this series. It’s basically our daily tv watching, a few episodes before bed. I don’t know what we’re going to do when we finish the series. Oh yeah, we have Stargate Universe and 100s more tvs shows on the Apple TV.
4) Target — I finally found a cheap summer dress. Thank you clearance racks at Target.
5) Rain — It rained this week for the first time since we’ve moved. Everyone I met was complaining about how it was so miserable and cold (65 degrees!). I loved the little bit of rain while i read on my balcony. Now we wait for a month for another rainstorm.