I found this wonderful meme idea on Ruby Bastille. I thought it would be a great way to share my life with my readers. This week’s thankfulness…
1) Books — I am always amazed how a book can transport me from my stressful life into another fascinating (and sometimes scary) world. I completely lost myself in books. I love that feeling. Although, I am always a little sad when a book ends.
2) Good health — So far this California climate agrees with me. Aside from a few allergy sniffles, I haven’t been sick at all.
3) Summer with the boys — Even though they can be downright crazy some days, I’m loving every day with the boys this summer. We’ve had some great adventures and have a few more planned.
4) Donuts — The donut place across the street fries their donuts in palm oil. They are the best donuts I’ve ever had. And they’re huge. And they’re very reasonably priced. Yummy!
5) Great America’s The Magic Hat magicians — On our first trip to GA, N and I had the chance to be the finale for the magic show. I think N really loved being in the spotlight and “disappearing” his mom. We’re really loving that amusement park.