The boys are here! Now on to the fun. I thought it would be a easier to do a week in review for all of our summer adventures.
- Chill day at the house
- Pool day
- Doctor Who marathon — Series 3 with Martha Jones. Not my favorite, but it does include some great episodes, especially Blink (scariest episode ever)
- Library visit
- Sunnyvale Golfland — We played another round in the Knight’s Quest course and some arcade games. By the time we were done, the boys had earned 2100 tickets to redeem. And here’s their haul.
- Exploratorium in San Francisco — This time we traveled by car up to the peninsula. The Exploratorium is a huge hands-on science museum. The boys really enjoyed their time there. I especially loved the life sciences sections.
- Palace of Fine Arts — Right outside of the Exploratorium is the old remnants of the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition. They are just gorgeous and make for great photo ops.
- Golden Gate Bridge visit — The boys and I drove over the bridge to get the view from the other side. It was worth the $6 to get back to the city to see the view.
- Dinner at the Sunnyvale Music and Food Wednesday — Murphy Street hosts a great collection of band, vendors, and food trucks. I ordered some amazing fish tacos from the Oaxacan Food Truck. The boys got some curry chicken nuggets (A loved, N not so much) and yummy yummy sauce.
- Chill day at home
- Great America — We finally hit some of the attractions that we hadn’t before. And I got to ride The Grizzley (wooden style coaster). Plus we took in a show. It was a good day.
- Chill day at home with Doctor Who marathon.
- Getting a library card (for the boys) and weekly trips √
- Sky High √
- Great America √
- Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco √
- Scavenger hunt/photo scavenger hunt √
- San Jose Giants baseball game
- Beach trip √
- Exploratorium in San Francisco √
- Summer camps √
- Most likely daily pool visits √
- Get together with an old friend and her kids
- Possible bike rides