As part of my Day Zero Project, I am answering “50 Questions to Free Your Mind” (Google it). I had originally thought to do these in my personal journal, but then I thought, why not put them on my blog. So get ready for some rambling answers. Don’t say I didn’t warn you…
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
No. I meet way too many people that accept anything and everything without question. Those people scare me. They allow the status quo to continue without improvement. Question everything.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Yes. Although things have been improving.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
No. I don’t remember. 2007 was a pretty decent year, nothing too bad happened. Since then, there have been a few angry times that I still remember and are still a bit upset about.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Probably Christmas Eves. I love Christmas time full of lights, snow, presents, and awesome food. I’m really looking forward to this Christmas.
31. At what time in your recent pas have you felt most passionate and alive?
I would have to say my time teaching. I loved it, but man it was ton of work for little pay. I can’t afford to regret my decisions, but I really do miss it.
32. If not now, then when?
Hopefully the coming months will hold some great and passionate times.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Many many times. I love having those psychic-like connections with people. It is an amazing feeling of connection with fellow humans.