Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
5. Make a playlist of my favorite 101 songs — I have almost completed getting all my music onto the server so I can start sorting through them to find my favorites…
9. See 101 new movies (58/101)
- The Dark Knight Rises — I liked it, but it definitely had some drawbacks and inconsistencies.
- The Decoy Bride — Starring David Tennant. A cute little romantic comedy. Seen on netflix.
- God Bless America — J has been wanting to watch Bobcat Goldthwait’s new movie for awhile. Very dark but good.
- New Year’s Eve — romantic crap, but just the ticket sometimes
- Tonight You’re Mine — Awesome music romance… pick it up!
- Wanderlust — I thought it was really funny, but then again I am in love with Paul Rudd
- John Carter — An entertaining old style scifi movie
- The Raid: Redemption — crazy action flick from Singapore. J just had to watch it. It was intense.
10. Spend a day in PJs watching movies — I was feeling particularly crappy. Thankfully I needed to watch The Wizard of Oz and Tin Man for my book review and I added the mini series Lost in Austen for a bit of fun. √
- 113. Batman Begins — in preparation for going to see The Dark Knight Rises we had to rewatch the first two
- 9. The Dark Knight — Thankfully we own both movies
20. Reread all of Jane Austen’s novels (1/6) — Finished Northanger Abbey as part of Austen in August event
24. Keep a journal for this project — ongoing
28. Blog 1001 times — 35 times this period. Not a huge amount, but a respectable number. (523/1001)
32. Finish 30 reading challenges (12/30)
- YA Challenge — I didn’t read all the books I wanted to for this one, but I did have some great substitues.
33. Read my height in books (65/68in.)
37. Pass 250,000 pages read for my 1,000,000 pages challenge (84,418/250,000)
65. Save $5 for every task completed ($65)
72. Complete “50 Questions that Free Your Mind” (34/50)
100. Scrapbook 100 pages (100/100) — completed, but I’m still behind on my scrapbooking…
What I Plan to Do Next Week.
17. Reread all of the Harry Potter books (6/7)
35. Join or create a book club — Still waiting to find a good one.
72. Complete “50 Questions that Free Your Mind” (20/50) — I’m getting through them very slowly