Very excited to add this challenge to my year end push. I have over 50 books to read to complete all the challenges I signed up for. I know all those won’t happen, so I’m setting a goal of 50 books total. Here’s the breakdown:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2, 3, 4. The First Days, Fighting to Survive, and Siege by Rhiannon Frater
5, 6, 7. Feed, Deadline, and Blackout by Mira Grant
8. Sadie Walker is Stranded by Madeleine Roux
9, 10. Girl from Junchow and The Jewel of St. Petersburg by Kate Furnivall
11. The Magician King by Lev Grossman
12. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
13. Flower Fables by Louisa May Alcott
14. Mythology by Edith Hamilton
15. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
16. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees
17. The Firemaster’s Mistress by Christie Dickason
18. A Foreign Affair by Caro Peacock
19. Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
20, 21, 22, 23. As You Like It, Cymbeline, Othello, and Pericles by Shakespeare
24. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sleep? by Philip K. Dick
25. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
26. Persuasion by Jane Austen
27. The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
28. Living History by Hilary Rodham Clinton
29. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
30. Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond
31. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
32. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
33. Arthurian Romances by Chretien de Troyes
From Callapidder Days:
Here’s a brief recap of how to be a part of Fall Into Reading 2012:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like.
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky.
- Get reading! The challenge goes from September 22nd through December 21st.
- Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile, if you wish!
- Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun.