What I did today:
- Cleaned out my Google Reader — I had over 700 posts to get through. I skimmed through many posts and cleaned out some of the subscriptions. I feel so much cleaner.
- Prepped quote wednesday/top ten tuesday posts for next six months — Well, it’s half down. I have the templates ready and scheduled through March. Now I just need to add the content.
Unfortunately I didn’t get everything on my list completed. But I think I made some great headway on my goals. 10/14 done! I plan on continuing with my goals throughout this next week. Overall I didn’t really engage in mini challenges or connect with other bloggers, but I did like the opportunity to focus on my blog.
My goal list (even if it’s a bit ambitious):
- Clean up various pages (About; Quotes; Blogs; Review Policy; Thankfuls; RCs) √
- Clean up right hand column √
- Prep templates/posts through December
- Recheck reading challenge spreadsheet/update posts and right column √
- Update Day Zero Project (page and actual website) √
- Clean out GoogleReader √
- Connect with other bloggers
- Make review templates for books in TBR piles
- Get books prepped for giveaway (October 5th…)
- Prep quote wednesday/top ten tuesday posts for next six months √
- Update Music Monday spreadsheet √
- Add series to book reviews with links to my reviews √
- Transfer over paper TBR list to spreadsheet √
- Add TBR spreadsheets to GR shelves √