Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
This week’s topic is rewind; choose a previous TTT topic. I have moved since doing this topic, so I thought I would revise my favorite places to read.
1. Living room chair — J often finds me draped over the arms of the chair reading a book. I still love my chair, but if we had a bigger place, I would love a couch to read on.
2. My bed — Every once in a while I read a few chapters before bed, but I get too sleepy for marathon reading.
3. The balcony — We get a nice breeze on our balcony, plus I get natural light! It’s only annoying when there’s a ton of loud people in the pool.
4. Beside the pool — Usually only during the weekday when no one’s there. I like the sun but really love the peace and quiet.
5. At the local coffeehouse: Bean Scene Cafe on Murphy St, Sunnyvale — Love the atmosphere and the coffee… Plus it’s only a few blocks from the apartment.
6. The Sunnyvale Library — Not that often. I prefer to grab books and go, but I have been known to sit and read. It’s got nothing on ACPL…
7. Starbucks — If it actually gets a bit cooler, I love grabbing a pumpkin spice latte.