Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. If you can’t come up with ten, don’t worry about it—post as many as you can!
This week’s topic was a freebie. With the holidays coming up, I thought I would take the opportunity to highlight some of my bookish wants. Now this won’t be a list of books I want, but rather bookish gifts I want. Enjoy the pretties…
And to any relatives or friends looking for gifts for me for Christmas, these are great ones. Plus I have a wishlist posted on Amazon including specific books I want.
1. Jane Austen Penguin Classics — I know I said no books, but these are more like art than books. I really really really want the entire set for my house. Check out those gorgeous spines… I especially love the feathers on Persuasion. Link is to only Persuasion, but will lead to the others.
3. Storiarts Persuasion Scarf on Etsy
5. Hand Painted Necklaces from Heather Kent on Etsy — variety of designs
6. Vintage Dictionary Prints from TheRekindledPage on Etsy — Love the Alice ones!
8. Doctor Who and Alice mashup print from Parodies Lost on Etsy — two of my favorite characters in one print!
9. Red Riding Hood tee from binarywinter on Etsy