Instead of daily posts, I thought it would be a lot easier for me and you if I did weekly update posts. These will track my progress each week. I will highlight what I’ve done, what I want to do, and any interesting tidbits. Sometimes I’ll add pictures and/or links. Hopefully these posts will keep me accountable to me list…
What I Did
5. Make a playlist of my favorite 101 songs — Narrowed down to 101, prepping posts for January.
9. See 101 new movies (84/101)
- We are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists — Awesome documentary chronicling the history of hacktivism with an emphasis with Anonymous. Beautiful piece of film.
- Tim Minchin: Rock n Roll Nerd — J absolutely loves him and has been wanting me to watch this documentary about him for awhile. Very entertaining and poignant.
- The Five Year Engagement — Not so great. A little too awkward weird.
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World — Beautifully uplifting for an end of the world movie.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter — Pretty disappointed as I loved the book. I updated my book review to include a movie review.
- Safety Not Guaranteed — This movie was great. I loved the mystery of it. And the characters were amazing. Must see.
- The Campaign — Very relevant look at our political spectrum told with laughs.
- Skyfall — Amazing Bond film! A must see. Really enjoyed all the nods to the previous films.
- Wreck It Ralph — Took the boys, a very good animated movie!
24. Keep a journal for this project
28. Blog 1001 times 39 post this period. (659/1001)
30. Finish 100 creative writing prompts (8/100) — I joined Michelle @ Stories Inside for Sit Down and Write 2 (ending today). This allowed me to focus on my writing for two weeks. And of course, I failed miserably. Being away from home and back in Indiana distracted me with everything else. I only got 4 prompts completed…
32. Finish 30 reading challenges (17/30)
- Shakespeare Reading Challenge